We welcome student feedback as we hope to use this as a mechanism to drive change and improvement. Since students' opinions are valued we request that you complete and return the 'End of Module Survey' after each module so we can make informed changes.
In the unfortunate event that you feel more strongly than this, and, you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service at Learna you may wish to make a formal complaint.
We aim to ensure complaints are dealt with promptly and courteously. Complaints will be treated as confidential and we will keep you updated on the progress of your complaint as it is processed.
Before you make a complaint please read our official Students Complaints: Policy and Procedure document here
To be eligible to complain you must be:
- A Learna student
- Studying a course with the University of South Wales
- Complaining about an issue directly related to yourself (not on behalf of another individual)
We request that complaints are made within one month of the subject of the complaint
We have three stages in the complaints procedure -
1) Informal Stage, Student Services - If you raise a complaint with our Student Services Team they will look into the issue on your behalf. If they can offer a resolution to help then this will be done as promptly as possible. Most complaints raised this way are resolved quickly with a satisfactory conclusion.
How do I contact the Student Services team?
2) Formal Stage, Manager Investigation - Complete the Student Complaint form and submit it to Student Services (email@example.com) along with accompanying evidence. Please find a pdf of the Student complaint form at the foot of this page to download.
This will then be appraised by the Operations Manager and relevant Academic Director / Director of Programmes.
For Non-Academic complaints, the decision of Learna will be final.
With academic complaints, Learna facilitates the policies and procedures of the University of South Wales whose decision is final.
3) External Stage, Office of Independent Adjudicator - Once the procedures of Learna and the University of South Wales have been completed students can request a review by the Office of the Independent Adjudicator (subject to relevant legislation).
Please read further information here about the OIA