How Do I Get a Student ID Card?

Modified on Wed, 26 Jul 2023 at 11:56 AM

The University of South Wales is not currently offering student ID cards as standard for partner students, such as Learna's students. However, they may be able to make an exception on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the USW Advice Zone to discuss this with them. You MUST be enrolled with the university to have a student ID card.

Opening Times:  Monday-Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (no appointment needed)

Telephone:         +44 (0)1443 482540 (during opening hours)

Please follow the link to go to the USW Glyntaff Advice Zone webpage:

Alternatively, Learna is able to offer a letter of enrolment which should suffice in place of a student ID card for most purposes, e.g. accessing student discounts or to request study leave from an employer. Please contact us at to request this.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article